Favorite Regional Cookbooks
Favorite Regional Food Links
- http://rhubarbinfo.com/ -- The Rhubarb Compendium
- This site, by some guy named Dan in Maryland, goes into all aspects of rhubarb culture and includes a compendious catalog of recipes.
- http://www.texascooking.com/ -- Texas Cooking Online
- Put together by a group in Austin, this site anchors regional cuisine in the southern plains and includes a great recipe collection, "Grandma's Cookbook."
- http://farmandranchguide.com/gail/docs/ -- Gail Mantz's Recipe Box
- This piece of culinary democracy--I mean, this is the stuff people really eat on the northern plains--comes from the Farm and Ranch Guide, published in Bismarck.
- http://www.lib.ndsu.nodak.edu/gerrus/recipes.html -- Recipes & Foodways
- This compilation of recipes of the Germans from Russia is lodged in Mike Miller's pages at North Dakota State University. (Mike is the Germans from Russia Bibliographer for NDSU Libraries.)