This is a basic recipe--you'll find countless similar ones, varying in specifics, but with the same aim in sight. Any other tart fruit can be substituted for rhubarb.
- 1 cup flour + 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- Pre-heat oven to 350o.
- Cut together the 1 cup of flour, the powdered sugar, and the butter. This is your bottom crust.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a brownie pan and bake it for 12 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, the 1/4 cup flour, the eggs, the vanilla, and the rhubarb in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes.